To ensure a safe, secure, healthy, prosperous and respectable life to intellectually disabled sportsperson of India including year round provision for sports training and athletic competition in a variety of sports for children and adults with intellectual disability having International, National awards or other equivalent awardees besides giving them continuing opportunities to develop their physical fitness, demonstrate courage, and participate in sharing of skills with the community at large.
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Ms. Parinaaz Saini
Mr. Ranveer Saini
KARTIKAY SAINI – Managing Trustee
An Educationist of repute with innumerous awards and recognitions to his credit,
Dr. Cdr. Kartikay Saini continues his tryst with education to make a difference. A man with a career as a Naval Commander in the turbulent seas guarding the nation, is now at the helm commanding over a sea of children with passion and energy to match it.
An Engineer and MBA by qualification, he is a natural leader, a keen equestrian, yachtsman, golfer, prolific writer and also the Trustee of Special Olympics, India. A multi-faceted personality, Cdr. Saini is not only the Chairman of Scottish High International School but also the R&D Head of Autism Research Centre of India. He has been the key speaker at the World Education Summit, International Baccalaureate Conference, Singapore, ISTE Philadelphia, E-Asia Dhaka, Edulearn Spain, IAEA Manila and numerous other national and international conferences. He is a recipient of many medals and awards like ‘Gem of India award’ in 2004, the ‘Best Citizen Award’ in 2010, ‘Rashtriya Guarav Award’ in 2010, ‘Indira Gandhi Sadbhavna Award’ in 2010, ‘Shiksha Bharti Award’ in 2011, ‘Best Innovation Award’ at the World Education Summit, ‘Ed Leadership Award’ , ‘Asia Pacific Excellence Award’ and ‘ISFI Award’ for his services for the nation.
Cdr. Saini affirms that success is a long enduring process and pressure of work is always a privilege for him. He is a passionate golfer and often says “… Like golf, each day is a new learning experience…”
RANVEER SINGH SAINI – Trustee
Ranveer is a 20-year-old Special Needs Golfer who has won TWO successive medals in GOLF at the Special Olympics World Summer Games held in Los Angeles in July 2015 & the Special Olympics World Summer Games held in Abu Dhabi in March 2019. He is the recipient of numerous awards and honours that include the highest Sports award of Haryana, ‘Bhim Award’, and looked upon as an inspiration in the country, who has turned his disability into a marvel with strong will and determination.
Creating sensation in the world of Golf, Ranveer’s unparalleled feats at the Special Olympics Asia Pacific Golf Masters have featured in the prestigious Limca Book of Records for four consecutive years–(2013-2016). It has also earned him a place in the 2020-22 edition that showcases his TWO spectacular records-
1) Most consecutive Gold Medals in Special Needs category in golf
2) Most Gold Medals won in National and International tournaments including World Games-2015 and Asia Pacific Tournament in Macau, by a Special Needs Golfer from India
BECOME VOLUNTEERIf you wish to become a volunteer, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As per Indian Tax Laws, it is mandatory to have full name, PAN Card and address of the contributor else it will be treated as anonymous and will be subject to taxation.
In case you have a foreign address, we will need your passport copy/ID Proof as advised by the FCRA,2010
For any queries, write to us on email@example.com
All Indian contributions made to us are eligible for tax deduction of 50% u/s 80G of the Income Tax Act 1961.
OBJECTIVEThe objectives are as follows:
- Athletic activities including sports, training and competitions, Games, exercise programs and fitness programs to the beneficiaries on a year-round basis.
- To manage Trust funds and raise funds, collect and recover such sums of money, funds, assets, the interest, dividends, income and profits thereof and to pay there from the expenses of collection and other outgoings, liabilities, cost and deficits, if any.
- To provide training, educational programs and other courses to the beneficiaries, irrespective of caste, creed, or religion to develop their minds and bodies besides bringing them in the mainstream of the society.
- To bring up the beneficiaries and to provide them with free education, scholarship from primary to higher studies.
- To aware industry to provide job opportunities to such adults beneficiaries and to conduct workshops to train them to earn their livelihood through self-employment.
- To spread awareness among public by conducting seminars and spreading general awareness among people against bullying of such beneficiaries.
- To open rehabilitation facility for the beneficiaries and to construct free hostels and lodging for them.
- To cover for the expenses towards hospitals or medical expenses for such beneficiaries, organize free health check-up camps, eye check-up camps and blood donation camps in both rural and urban areas for the same.
- To encourage and help any person or institution, carrying on social welfare activities, which are similar to the objects of trust and for the welfare of society.
- To promote charitable values, literature, science, art, education and culture among the beneficiaries.
- To support the beneficiaries for their better livelihood, health care, education and future life.
- To do and cause to be done all such other lawful acts, deeds and things according to the objectives of the Trust.